This Pharmacy Technician role involves working under the supervision of a Pharmacists to help administer Covid-19 vaccines. $22 an hour! Flexible for full time or part time hours. (Shifts can be Sun-Sat - shifts between 9am - 7pm)
• Assisting with set up
• Tracking and logging vaccination details into EMR (electronic medical records system)
• Assisting Pharmacist as needed
• Must be PTCB certified- The PTCE is administered by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB). Completion of the PTCE is required to become a certified pharmacy technician with the PTCB.
• Ideal to have at least 1 year experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an administrative support function.
• Pharmacy Technician License requirements vary by state( per state requirements)
• Eligible for state registration, certification or licensure per state regulations.
• Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization.
• Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must.
• High School diploma or GED is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website