This Pharmacist role involves administering Covid-19 vaccines. PPE is provided. You will be working with a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to set up and administer the vaccinations.
Hours: (shifts will be between 10am - 7pm)
Shifts available : Sunday-Saturday
CVS Health has a powerful purpose – “Helping people on their path to better health.” To enable this purpose, we have several initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing pharmacy and enabling better health outcomes. One of these initiatives includes administering the COVID 19 vaccine to the public at CVS Stores.
• Lead with Heart – display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
• Motivate, inspire and develop your Support Staff by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues' strengths, address development opportunities and decrease knowledge gaps
• Successfully implement those solutions by leading your team to achieve specified goals
• Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
• Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes
• Align others around purpose to gain support and commitment • Actively contribute to a ‘team' culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride
• Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate CVS from competitors
• This position is responsible for interacting with the health care professionals in the provision and coordination of customer care.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• This individual must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Active Pharmacy License in the state in which you are employed
• Not on the DEA Excluded Parties List
• MUST HAVE: Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (i.e. APhA)*
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website