Adecco Professional is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work for a non for-profit organization in Rockville Center Long Isand. We would love to hear from you. Please apply now!
The Administrative Assistant will be highly organized, and a detail-oriented professional. Strong Customer Service experience and MS Office skills are required, as well as the ability to balance multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
· Process pension calculations in an accurate and timely fashion while providing efficient and open communications to plan participants.
· Helps maintain and control all data in the pension database, keeping the files and data current and accurate.
· Presents problem files to managers attention.
· Ensure confidentiality of all materials handled.
· Provide efficient and open communications to plan participants via phone and e-mail
· Assist in building a HR customer service culture known as efficient, professional, and responsive.
Education, Training and/or Experience
College Degree preferred
Strong Computer Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply on company website