What you will be doing:
- Provide extraordinary guest services by greeting and interacting with guests.
- Park, retrieve, and take care of guests' personal vehicles.
- Open vehicle doors, assist guests egressing their vehicles, and help guests with luggage.
- Provide directions and recommendations to local attractions.
- Manage parking areas, ensuring efficient traffic flow.
- May Issue and collect claim tickets and valet parking fees.
What we are looking for:
- An outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- A willingness to do whatever it takes to earn a “Thank You.”
- Great communication skills
- An ability to work flexible shifts/hours, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Position requires a lot of walking/running and a valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
What you will receive in return:
- Flexible scheduling.
- Cash tips.
- Company provided benefits to eligible team members, such as paid vacation, sick, holidays as well as various insurance plans customized to meet your personal needs, including a 401k plan.
- Building of long-lasting friendships/relationships.
- Job training and career development.
Ace Parking is an Affirmative Action Federal Contractor and Equal Opportunity Employer that provides priority consideration to Protected Veterans of the armed forces, Individuals with Disabilities, Women, and Minorities. (EEO/M/F/V/D)
Apply on company website