Company: Ace Parking Management
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Transportation, Logistics, Trucking
What you will be doing:
- Assist guests' in locating their vehicles.
- Direct motorists to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights as necessary.
- Keep the assigned area clean.
- Resolve customer requests, questions, and complaints.
- Patrol parking areas in order to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts.
- Lift, carry, and/or remove barricades in order to open or close parking areas as necessary.
- Assist guests' with using pay stations or automated ticketing equipment, including obtaining receipts, credit card payment, and making change.
- Actively look for ways to assist parkers.
What we are looking for:
- An outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- A willingness to do whatever it takes to earn a “Thank You”
- Great communication skills
- An ability to work flexible shifts/hours, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Experience dealing with irate customers and resolving customer issues and/or complaints.
What you will receive in return:
- Flexible scheduling.
- Company provided benefits to eligible team members, such as paid vacation, sick, holidays as well as various insurance plans customized to meet your personal needs, including a 401k plan.
- The building of long-lasting friendships/relationships.
- Job training and career development.
Apply on company website