What you will be doing:
- Participate in the implementation of divisional initiatives and strategies.
- Analyze financial data to build on strengths, support weak areas, and note any variances.
- Train Managers and other Supervisors in recognizing and influencing their business by understanding financial reports and acting on the knowledge. Ensure that all productivity numbers, marketing and budgets are consistently met.
- Direct and supervise day-to-day operations and planning in a multi-shift environment to meet and exceed clients, customers, and corporate expectations.
- Hire, coach, and develop high performing staff.
- Maximize profitability by controlling expenses and efficiently managing operational staff.
- Prepare employee performance evaluations and provide salary recommendations.
- Counsel employees on job performance and professional development.
- Respond to client and customer concerns and questions, resolving issues appropriately.
- Assist in developing budgets for the division.
- Maintain collaborative and productive internal relationships with corporate offices/departments and other regions as well as divisions.
What we are looking for:
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years' management experience.
- Parking or hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as necessary to meet client requirements.
- Knowledge of financial concepts.
- Excellent computer skills including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, disciplined and flexible
- High energy level, strong work ethic
- Strong self-manager, able to initiate & follow through on all tasks
- Ability to set goals and manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong project management skills
- A willingness to do whatever it takes to earn a “Thank You.”
What you will receive in return:
- Company provided benefits, such as paid vacation, sick, holidays as well as various insurance plans customized to meet your personal needs, including a 401k plan.
- The building of long-lasting friendships/relationships.
- Job training and career development
Ace Parking is an Affirmative Action Federal Contractor and Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages applicants who are Protected Veterans of the armed forces, Individuals with Disabilities, Women, and Minorities to apply. (EEO/M/F/V/D)
Apply on company website