Dealership: L0256 Access Ford Lincoln of Corpus Christi Access Ford Lincoln of Corpus Christi
If you are a Parts Management professional who wants to get your career in gear, come and take the journey with one of the largest and most successful retail automotive teams in the nation. Lithia embodies a unique blend of talent, leadership, and professionalism in a culture that embraces our Core Values of Earn Customers for Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly, and Have Fun.
We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!
As the Parts Manager you will be responsible for running a profitable and efficient parts department by utilizing proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staffing efficiencies, pricing strategies, merchandising and marketing. The Parts Manager is also responsible for managing department staff.
- Administer and maintain a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the manufacturer.
- Utilize available pricing parameters and strategies to generate sufficient profit while maintaining customer loyalty.
- Ensure inventory is appropriate to meet customer demand while controlling obsolete and excess inventory.
- Ensure full compliance with manufacturer parts and warranty policies, procedures and rules.
- Develop an effective team through training and performance standards.
- Two years of automotive parts experience is required
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to engage and motivate the team to achieve key goals
- Skilled in various computer programs. Microsoft Office Suite and ADP is a plus
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply on company website