NEUROSURGEON NEEDED - Major South Carolina City. Group expanding!
- Well established, reputable Orthopedic and Neurosurgical group state of the art practice seeking general Neurosurgeon to participate in clinical practice (spine / cervical / head / tumor) and level 1 trauma coverage.
- Advanced Spine fellowship not required. Expect approx. 80% spine / 20% heads.
- Vacancy due to tremendous growth in volume and community need.
- Relatively young group (oldest Neurosurgeon is in his late 40s)
- Surgeons have excellent reputations in the community and solid referral base.
- Service area / population is growing and practice is looking to meet needs.
- Orthopedic Surgeons, Neurosurgeons, and Pain Management physicians, and 12 Mid-level practitioners in group. Physicians in group come from top programs. Mid-level practitioners assist in office, surgery, and call.
- New candidate will be able to get in on the ground floor of this amazing opportunity.
- Group has three office locations, but typically you will only practice in two offices on rotational basis.
- Group has new Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- The center over a 15k square foot facility with state of the art equipment and technology. This The first ASC in the community offering the most advanced care in Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, and Pain Management. 100% physician owned.
- Two hospitals total, close in distance. Main hospital almost 500 beds, large, full service, facility of excellence. For day to day cases, physician can choose which hospital they prefer to work in.
- Shared call 1:4. Mid-level practitioners also assist.
- Excellent first year salary guarantee: 600k plus range depending on experience.
- Candidate will have access to ASC as other physicians. 2 years to partnership.
To obtain information and immediate consideration on this amazing position please contact:
Andrea firstname.lastname@example.org by phone 843 766 3105.
SORRY NOT A VISA JOB
NEUROSURGEON NEEDED - Major South Carolina City. Group expanding!Well established, reputable Orthopedic and Neurosu...
Apply on company website