This Warehouse Supervisor; monitor the delivery paperwork flow to ensure customer deliveries are delivered on time, group and route deliveries of loads according to designed geographic areas, assist in the building of loads and freight handling as necessary, maintain the store special order program and other sales programs as assigned by the Store Manager.
- Maintain special order program
- Coordinate delivery times and total hours for load building, checking and staging
- Prepare delivery analyses to improve delivery efficiency
- Maintain accurate records of all deliveries, addresses
- Computer Skills: Order Processing Software, Internet Software, Inventory Software
- Ability to read and comprehend documents (i.e. policy and procedure manuals); write routine reports and correspondence; speak/present in front of a small group.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training.
- Previous experience in a leadership or supervisory role within a warehouse environment strongly preferred.
Apply on company website