84 Lumber Company is currently seeking an Regional Install Manager for install programs.
Responsibilities for the Regional Install Manager include:
- Management of the sales agenda for the Installed Program to ensure budget plus performance
- Providing sales support by attending customer meetings with sales staff
- Recruitment of subcontractors
- Recruitment of qualified candidates for Installed Management positions.
- Responsibility for new IM training
- Performs audits of the following on a daily, weekly and monthly basis:
- P&L Review
- Creates monthly sales projections and updates throughout the quota period
- Jobsite safety audits
- Electronic job-file audits
- Quality assurance inspections of installed work
- Organization Skills: Utilizes strong organizational skills and a systematic approach that allows for effective management of multiple projects/independent subcontractors simultaneously.
- Communication Skills: Displays strong written and oral communication skills that foster a professional, positive work environment. Must possess and display effective listening skills that focus on customer satisfaction.
- Problem Solving: Must be able to analyze problems and make sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications, and costs.
- Interpersonal Skills: Tactful and mature demeanor who works well with diverse personalities. Ethical, highly motivated personality who takes pride and ownership in all tasks that fall under his/her supervision.
- Attention to Detail: Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis placed on quality.
- 2-5+ years' experience with a production residential or multifamily builder.
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university. (Preferred but not required). Years of experience relating to the specific outlined job duties/responsibilities can supplement degree requirement.
- Must be willing to travel amount of time required to accomplish daily responsibilities.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office including, word, excel, and outlook
Apply on company website