84 Lumber is searching for a Contractor Sales Representative. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop a great career in sales with an industry leader! As a Contractor Sales Representative you are responsible for identifying potential customers, building positive relationships, and creating customer loyalty.
- Selling lumber and building materials supplies.
- Sourcing special orders and other activities that enhance the customer's experience.
- Must achieve predetermined sales goals at an acceptable margin.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints & creating material estimates.
- Scheduling deliveries.
- Maintains and grows existing customer base across through prospecting, sales development, quoting and customer follow-up to ensure sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Regular site visits to plan and evaluate customers' needs, ensuring prompt and accurate service.
- Correlates with sales support, operations team and vendor resources to secure business and attain profit and sales goals.
- Regular account evaluation determining revenue and profitability
- Updates and maintains accurate account information, customer details, and contact information available to management and support teams.
- Ability to maintain and grow customer base through prospecting, development, quoting, and follow-up.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office and email.
- Ability to read blue prints and prepare a material take-off list.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations; write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in building materials supply.
- Demonstrated selling experience, working knowledge of sales forecasting and account management.
Apply on company website