Under direct supervision, is responsible for the safe operation of saws to cut rough lumber efficiently into individual truss members in accordance with shop drawings within the time frame determined by the supervisor and in keeping with the Quality Standards for roofs, floors and panels.
- Work Safely with Quality and Efficiency.
- Read and understand shop drawings.
- Operate saw at 100% efficiency.
- Perform periodic maintenance on equipment.
- Optimize material use for cost savings.
- Train stackers.
- Able to read and write in their primary language.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Successful completion of Safety Training, Sawyer Training and Testing.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training
- Previous experience operating a saw to cut lumber or similar materials.
Apply on company website